HEALTH AND SAFETY PROTOCOLS
Your health and safety are paramount for us while planning our upcoming Transform U Live + 2021 in-person experience. JPI is in constant communication with our partners. We are painstakingly following safety measures from federal, state, and local officials while still creating a unique and unmatched opportunity to become a better speaker and build a better business.
While the safety measures are still evolving, here is a shortlist of the safety precautions we’re planning for those who join us in Raleigh NC :
- Requiring face coverings for all unvaccinated attendees, staff, AV team, JPI staff, and anyone else participating in the event
- Limiting the amount of in-person attendees to 300. This space can typically hold close to 500.
- Proper signage to help attendees navigate the live event space along with marked entrance and exit doors
- Scattered breaks and traffic flow to negate large gatherings of attendees
- Daily temperature checks before entering the meeting space
- Anyone who will not follow our safety guidelines will be removed from the event with no refund
While we’re excited to offer the option to attend TRANSFORM U LIVE + 2021 in person, we understand that you need to consider your own health as well as the health of your family. If you’re not comfortable joining us in person, we highly encourage you to still join us virtually. Our virtual attendees will still get a powerful experience and have ample opportunities to meet with other attendees, our partners, and presenters from the comfort of their own homes.
For the well-being of our guests and team members, employees have been trained on cleaning and disinfectant techniques, including the use of PPE, protocols for all surfaces, and tracking cleaning schedules.
JPI takes great care across every facility, working closely with health experts and incorporating advice from the (CDC), the Centers for Disease Control, and the US Environmental Protection Agency.
CLEANING & DISINFECTING
- Our event centers are cleaned and disinfected daily and throughout each shift.
- Team members have been trained on proper cleaning and disinfecting procedures, as well as proper usage of PPE.
- High-touch items have been cleaned and disinfected between use.
- Social distancing procedures are implemented in compliance with local guidelines.
- Event Center floors, restaurants and other seated venues may reduce their capacities to allow for appropriate social distancing in compliance with local guidelines.
HAND WASHING & SANITIZING
- Additional hand sanitizing stations have been added throughout the event center.
- Team Members will provide hand sanitizer at check-in, table, and other transaction points.
- Hand washing reminders are available throughout restroom facilities.
Masks to be worn in compliance with North Carolina local guidelines.
- Vaccinated attendees are not required to wear a face covering. (Proof of vaccination maybe required)